Hoods Return – Warranty Policy
- Hood returns must be within 30 days of original purchase with receipt. Unfortunately, no returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- Prior approval must be obtained from Dawson Management before returns can be authorized and accepted.
- If a hood return is authorized by Dawson, hoods must be in “like new” condition inside original crating.
- Hoods will be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all return freight costs will be prepaid by the customers. Any sales and shipping errors found to be at fault of Dawson will be covered at Dawson expense with PRIOR APPROVAL.
- Manufacturers’ defects are subject to manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Manufacturer’s warranties only cover our hood products.
- Customer MUST verify fit of hood before any painting or modifications are made to the hood. If the hood has been painted or modified in any way, NO REFUND will be issued under any circumstance. No exceptions!
- Customer MUST check shipment upon arrival for any DAMAGE or DEFECTS before accepting the delivery. Once the customer signs for the shipment, they assume all responsibility for any damage for that order. If the shipment is DAMAGED upon inspection, it must be REFUSED immediately and Dawson Management must be notified. No Exceptions!
- All repairs must have PRIOR written AUTHORIZATION before any work can be done.
Non-Hoods Return & Warranty Policy:
- Non-Hood item returns must be within 30 days of original purchase with receipt. Unfortunately, no returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- Non-Hood items must be in “like new” condition inside original packaging
- There is a 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty for Non-Hood items. Please contact Dawson for questions regarding Non-Hood returns.
- Customer must call Dawson and acquire an RGA # and clearly label the outside of the package with the RGA # prior to shipping. Failure to acquire an RGA # and mark the return item as instructed may result in a partial/no refund.
- Customer will be responsible for ALL FREIGHT CHARGES for sending return items. Dawson will only be responsible for freight charges if error is at fault of either Dawson sales staff or Dawson shipping error. Once the investigation is complete and return/refund is authorized by Dawson Management, shipping may then be refunded as well.
- Customer should insure return package for the full value of the product, in case of damage or loss on return shipping. Dawson will be unable to issue a credit for items we receive damaged. Customer is responsible to package the return items property to ensure safe shipping.